Planned features introduced with version:
- Optimise the writing of the indexfile (just write changes).
- New command: execution of a filetype-command (e.g. 'MultiView).
- Loadable (and choosable) fileimages. Different templates for 8 (MWB ?), 16 (NI ?) and 256 colors.
- More fileimages and -types.
(maybe someone send me some suggestions ?).
- Optional patch of the Delete()-function.
- Configuration of specific tasks and paths (the files deleted by this tasks or from theses paths won't go to the trash and will be deleted immediatly).
- Introduction of an absolutely global trashcan (one directory for multiple devices).
Further I want to improve the following (not everything listed here):
- Codeoptimisation especially on all output-methods (text, listview).
- Ability to specify a size (absolutely or relatively) for maximum usage of the trashcan on each volume. Automatically deletion of the oldest files when the trashcan uses more than the given size.
- This program is in development currently - good suggestions are always welcome!
Suggestions of (registered) useres are (not everything listed here)
(the valuation is my personal priority):
- (Optional) automatical compression of the files going into the trashcan and decompression of files to be restored/viewed (with XPK for example).
- Recognition of the different filetypes with the help of the WhatIs.library (or else).
- Selectable modification of the protection-bits (e.g. set the archiv- and delete-flag).
- Modification of the expiration of selected files.
- Select files with pattern-selection.
- Play a sound when moving files to the trashcan or restoring some.
- Possibility to have some directories in the trashcan which aren't deleted (but the contents will be processed).
- If you want to have a specific feature to be implemented as soon as possible, you should send me a short note so that I can evaluate how many users need this feature. The more users a feature need the earlier it will be implemented. It is clear that I take into account if I got a little gift with the registration...
© by Oliver Blumert 1997-2000